Welcome to the snow... I am now living in Provo, Utah and this is sometimes what I wake up to.. Snow on the ground, my car, and let not forget the beautiful temple and mountains! I am so happy to have the experience of living on my own and loving life. I have a new jobs as a Sales Admin that I love and I get to work with fun, amazing people. For now I could do without the cold, but when Spring and Summer come, I will be jumping for joy!
Here are some things I like about Provo:
- I get to experience living with roommates
- I cook something new almost everyday!
- I get to wear cute winter attire for more then I would like to
- I have accumulated almost 25 scarves through gifts and self purchase
- I own boots that keep my feet warm even when walking through snow
- I get to make new friends
- I am challenged more then I have been in a while
- I get to experience defrosting and scraping my car after a freezing night
- I get to see distant family that lives nearby
- Lastly, I get to find out me a little more everyday.
Good things, bad things, and things I would like to overcome.
I am happy to have this experience right now in my life. Would I ever choose to permanently like in this ice box? Probably not. But do I love the experience now and appreciate my time here.. Yes.. :) I do miss my friends and family at home and I plan to visit in February. I am so happy and I could not be loving life anymore!
See you all for now. I will post new pictures soon!