Sunday, September 4, 2011
Thursday, March 10, 2011
And then there was one!
This is a letter I sent to Kendall the Second week he was home.. Can't you tell he was excited!
We both kind of have an obsession about Neil Diamond and have it as a goal to see him in concert one day! Chyaa...
As most of you know.. I currently live in Utah.. But when I heard Kendall was coming home I booked a flight and came home for one of the best reunions ever!
While at home I got to see my Best Girl Friends, My family/ Families and I got to spend time with the Clark's!
With the Clark's we all went shooting in the desert and had a great catch up time! I must say I never for one thought that I would ever be shooting a gun. But with the help of Kendal I think I look pretty legit.. well kind of..
Here is her latest Giveaway! Check it out! It is a dress from Shabby Apple that you do not want to miss out on! :)
i believe in unicorns.: Are You Ready for a Giveaway?
More updates from me to come soon!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Welcome to the snow... I am now living in Provo, Utah and this is sometimes what I wake up to.. Snow on the ground, my car, and let not forget the beautiful temple and mountains! I am so happy to have the experience of living on my own and loving life. I have a new jobs as a Sales Admin that I love and I get to work with fun, amazing people. For now I could do without the cold, but when Spring and Summer come, I will be jumping for joy!
Here are some things I like about Provo:
- I get to experience living with roommates
- I cook something new almost everyday!
- I get to wear cute winter attire for more then I would like to
- I have accumulated almost 25 scarves through gifts and self purchase
- I own boots that keep my feet warm even when walking through snow
- I get to make new friends
- I am challenged more then I have been in a while
- I get to experience defrosting and scraping my car after a freezing night
- I get to see distant family that lives nearby
- Lastly, I get to find out me a little more everyday.
Good things, bad things, and things I would like to overcome.
I am happy to have this experience right now in my life. Would I ever choose to permanently like in this ice box? Probably not. But do I love the experience now and appreciate my time here.. Yes.. :) I do miss my friends and family at home and I plan to visit in February. I am so happy and I could not be loving life anymore!
See you all for now. I will post new pictures soon!
TM Giveaway: $100 Gift Card to Anthropologie
by TrainerMomma on January 31, 2011
Oooo – I’m itching for another giveaway, aren’t you? I really try to choose things that women just want. Not really need, but want. We all need to be much more spoiled in our lives, and I’m here for you, sister.
This month’s giveaway:
$100 Gift Card to
A N T H R O P O L O G I E
I love (window) shopping at Anthropologie. For those of you who live in smaller towns, you most likely won’t find one of these nearby. However, never fear! The internet is always near! Anthropologie has a distinct, whimsical look when in comes to clothes, accessories, and home decor. If you are like me, there’s always something there I wish I could have, but never want to fork over the money to get it.
Well, now you get to have a little fun!
This giveaway runs from today, January 31st until Thursday, February 3, 2011 at midnight (CST). I use the form below to accept entries, so don’t worry about leaving a comment (unless you’d like to say something nice).
As usual, there are a million and one aways to enter and gain extra entries:
1. Enter once by clicking the “Heck, yeah! I’m ready to spend a little cash at Anthropolgie!” box and submitting the form.
2. Subscribe to Trainer Momma via RSS feed or email (check out my sidebar or the bottom of this post), and you guessed it. Another entry. It counts if you are a new subscriber or have been one for months. Doesn’t matter to me — I’m just happy you are tuning in and doggone it, you deserve another entry!
3. If you have signed up for the weekly TM Newsletter that arrives in your inbox bright and early every Monday morning, get an additional entry.
3. Get another entry for being a fan on the Trainer Momma Facebook page. New fans and existing fans are deserving of an extra entry, don’t you think?
4. If you let your Facebook friends know about this giveaway or anything Trainer Momma, you definitely are up for another entry.
5. If you follow me on Twitter, checkmark the box and get another entry!
6. Tweet about this giveaway, and your name in the hat one more time.
**Important: The winner and I must make contact within 48 hours, or I must pick another lucky reader.
Like I always say, if I don’t spoil you, who will?
Monday, August 23, 2010
Two things I love that are simple and wonderful in life..
In Ephraim EFY there was a massive rain day and it made a double rainbow! When I thought one was blissful, try seeing two! It made my heart so so so HAPPY!
Kindal and I met in Ephraim as well and we would have the most wonderful nights of tiredness and staying up laughing and talking! This is one of the most in the moment pictures that I love! Pure happiness and laughter does the body and soul good, I always say!
The End. Love. You. All.