Saturday, August 21, 2010

EFY / Update to Come!


Hey All! I know I have taken.. Oh all Summer to Update But an EFY Update is coming soon, as well as a school update! Until Then.. :)

To begin shortly.. This was Caroline!! Sweet Caroline.. I would sing this to her everytime that I Saw her precious face! She is a convert to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and she has a similar background to me in my life. If anyone knows my family background, they know that growing up being the only active member, can at times be very challenging. But also such a blessing! Caroline and myself were able to have many talks on how to stay strong in families that may be active and those who may not be active either. We came to the conclusion that all of the peace and comfort lies within our Savior Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. She taught me many lessons this summer, and one was to love the circumstances that we are sometimes in. She embraced many hardships that were in her life currently with a beautiful loving smile. I loved this girl and loved learning from her darling example of one who follows their heart and follows the Savior. Thank you Caroline! I love you my darling girl! You are amazing!


No comments: